CurlPas is a Delphi / Kylix / FreePascal binding and component wrapper for libcurl .
Libcurl is a free, highly portable and easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting:
- HTTP ( GET / HEAD / PUT / POST / multipart/form-data )
- FTP ( upload / download / list / 3rd-party )
- HTTPS, FTPS, SSL, TLS ( via OpenSSL or GnuTLS )
- GOPHER, TELNET, DICT, FILE, LDAP, kerberos, NTLM.
- Proxies, proxy tunneling, cookies, user+password authentication.
- File transfer resume, byte ranges, multiple asynchronous transfers.
- and much more...
CurlPas was developed and tested on the following systems:
In addition, the CurlPas components are also compatible with the Lazarus LCL.